Well, stress no more. The Whistling Swan Inn is a perfect venue for an intimate, elegant, yet affordable party - and best of all - no stress. Booking your party begins with a consultation at the Inn. You'll have a chance to see the site as well as photos of past gatherings to get a sense of how your event could be executed.
Customization is the theme of my party planning. One size definitely does not fit all, and I like to spend ample time discussing ideas with the party host to ensure that what they envision for their special day is translated into an event that is memorable not only for the guest of honor, but attendees as well.
|The delightful Alberto ladies |
choose the cake for a baby shower.
The Inn is a popular spot for baby and bridal showers. Indoors, we can accommodate 35 people, and outdoors on our wraparound veranda - 60. Guests can elect to have a Victorian tea, or for those who wish to have something more substantial (my family), a luncheon can be served.
Typical menu for the Victorian tea:
- Mimosas served in crystal champagne flutes
- Cranberry oat scones
- Baby spinach salad with honey mustard dressing
- Shrimp, cucumber and dill tea sandwiches
- Chicken salad sandwiches on mini rolls
- Chocolate covered strawberries and English toffee bars
- Celebration cake custom-made by my pastry chef
- Gourmet hot teas/iced tea/cucumber mint lemonade
For your next event, let us take care of all the details. My staff and I stand ready to help you make your celebration one to remember.
The Whistling Swan Inn
110 Main St.
Stanhope, NJ 07874
Follow us on Pinterest
Follow us on Twitter